Monday, May 16, 2011

When I Was Little

-I met a real life giant. I was in elementary school and a friend of the family took me over to his house. He lived in a trailer and was very very tall. I don't remember his name or anything else about him.
-I named all of my animals Blackie. I had rabbits and kittens named Blackie. I don't know if anyone really knows exactly how many Blackies we actually had.
-I was distraught when Wendy's got rid of their chicken nuggets. That was a dark time, but now that they are back, they are not even that good.
-I couldn't say the word animal. I said aminal.
-My sister and I had a fort and wait for it.... it was called WoodDreams.
-Allyson scarred me for life because we would have dress up dances in the den and I walked in and said "can I dance" and she said "I don't know, can you?" It cut me deep cause I could in fact dance.
-My first concert was Bon Jovi, the Slippery when Wet tour. Dad took me and Allyson and the guy sitting next to dad yelled Bad Medicine at the start of every song.
-I begged old ladies at the grocery store to buy me chocolate
-I guessed within like 10 skittles, how many skittles were in this jar at the school fair. I went all mathematical equation on the thing and won the jar of skittles. That was also the last time I was ever good at math.
-I choked on Tart n Tinys on the way home from school one day. It scared me, I got hot.
-There was a crooked house on the way to school that scared me....not the house so much as the crooked man that supposedly lived inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment