Wednesday, April 20, 2011

i believe

i can fly
i can touch the sky...
that now you are probably singing a little ditty from Space Jam
Seriously though I believe-
in wearing fun socks- I may have to "dress up" for work but I will wear Christmas socks year round
in honesty
in my friends and will support them no matter what
that if you are in love, you should be able to marry whomever you want
that the friends I have at this stage in my life are the best I have ever had
that the sound of my niece laughing may be the best sound I have ever heard
that my and Allyson's car dances should be televised
that chocolate does make my day better
that I can have PMS no matter what time of month it is, because basically isn't everyday PRE to something
that if you cut me off or will not let me over on the road that I have the right to question your very existence
that Rage Against the Machine can help me Rage Against the Machine if by machine you mean work
that if you sneak up on me I have every right to junk punch you
that my animals are/ were my children
in breakfast for dinner
that my family could not be any more awesome
that cube dancing is essential to my job performance and if I could I would put it in my review
that I can make any situation awkward
in writing and receiving letters - there is still a great feeling behind getting a letter/card in the mail
that unless you work in a nail salon there should be NO clipping fingernails at work
that the word hoss is awesome- hossome if you will
that a good t-shirt is still good even if it has several holes, as long as you use good judgement in regards to where you wear it

No comments:

Post a Comment