Wednesday, February 15, 2012

maybe TMI?

So as most everyone knows i could be seen as a db most days. I think if you have ever lived with me you would attest to that in a heartbeat.
The other night I got really sick... I could not stop throwing up and it was literally taking everything out of me. I could not control the ridiculously loud thundering noise that was coming from deep in my gut... but I somehow still seemed to make an ass of myself...
As my head was resting on the toilet seat I started weakly singing
"We don't need another hero
We don't need to know the way home
All we want is life beyond...
the Thunderpuke"
Lucky for everyone... there is life beyond the Thunderpuke.
So after I realized that Tina got me through that awful experience, I thought I should Thank her in the best possible way I could think of...
Ms. Turner,
You must understand
The stomach bug that I had
Made my gut react
No one held my hair
Be glad you weren't there
When I yacked
It was physical
Not at all logical
You can not ignore
This letter is for more than that
Oh E Oh What was wrong with my gastro tract, my gastro tract?
Your song helped through the sickness of motion
What was wrong with my gastro tract, my gastro tract
Your song was like an anti nausea potion


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment